Committed to Helping
You Achieve Your Goals
Arlington Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyers
Protect Your Assets from Creditors in Texas & the U.S.
If you own a house or car or if your income is too high to qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, consider claiming the protections of Chapter 13. This type of bankruptcy may allow you to keep your hard-earned belongings while developing an affordable repayment plan. After three to five years, most of your debts will be permanently erased.
Many people mistakenly believe Chapter 13 bankruptcies cost more upfront than those filed under Chapter 7. In fact, Chapter 13 bankruptcies are no more expensive at the outset. Any additional cost can be rolled into the repayment plan and transformed into affordable monthly payments.
The Dallas-Fort Worth bankruptcy attorneys at Norred Law are ready to help you with your Chapter 13 bankruptcy. With over 75 years of combined experience, we know how to protect your assets from creditors.
We invite you to contact us online or by phone at (817) 500-9433.
Why Choose Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
Chapter 13 offers various benefits for those trapped by debt. If you have a regular income but have a significant amount of debt, this kind of bankruptcy might be the right option for you.
By filing for Chapter 13, you may be able to:
- Keep all of your property and belongings while in bankruptcy proceedings instead of turning them over to a trustee as you would under Chapter 7
- Avoid losing your home and mount a foreclosure defense, even if a foreclosure has already been initiated
- Renegotiate your car loans to lower the interest rate and reduce the amount you owe to match the vehicle’s current value.
- Stretch out tax debts and balloon payments into manageable monthly payments
- Create a shield between you and overzealous creditors – once you file, they can no longer contact you and must cease all collection efforts
If your finances have gotten away from you, we can help you determine whether Chapter 13 bankruptcy is right for you. Norred Law is a one-stop shop for individuals seeking debt relief in Arlington, TX and beyond.
When you hire Norred Law, you can count on us to provide personalized and accessible service. You will be meeting and working with a seasoned bankruptcy attorney, not a paralegal or legal assistant. You will not be relegated to an impersonal email treatment. You will be treated as an individual with a name and a face, not as a mere case file.
“I was offered respect, courtesy and was given a level of professional service that I would have easily paid double for.”- Former Client
“I Love this place so much that I even work here.”- Chad Lampe
“We consider ourselves fortunate to have benefitted from the years of experience that Warrant brings.”- Charles
“I highly recommend Norred Law.”- Faith B.
“Warren is the real deal, and we're so glad to have him and his team in our corner.”- Arthur C.