Dallas-Fort Worth Lawyer - Intellectual Property, Bankruptcy, Litigation
Warren began his professional career as an electrical engineer, earning his MSEE in 1993 from UTA at night. He later passed the Texas Professional Engineer test. As an engineer, he began a manufacturer representative firm that covered four states before he began studying law at Texas A&M University School of Law.
His academic legal experiences at Texas A&M University School of Law included leadership as the president of the local Federalist Society, study under Justice Antonin Scalia, and a published work on the Constitution’s Ninth Amendment (14 Tex. Wesleyan L. Rev. 51).
Warren has been deeply involved in the fabric of the local community for more than 25 years. His many accomplishments include the founding of Arlington Classics Academy, which was at the time the largest start-up charter school in the country; he now serves on its Board of Directors. In addition, Warren recently participated in the Mansfield ISD "District of Innovation" process and is regularly involved in public school conferences.
Warren has also served as volunteer counsel for the Tarrant County Republican Party (as well as a precinct chair) and was recently elected to the State Republican Executive Committee, which governs the Texas GOP.
Lastly, the Tarrant County Commissioners Court invited Warren to join the Board of Managers of the Tarrant County Hospital District, which governs John Peter Smith Hospital. His influence on that board resulted in the live-streaming of the Board's public meetings in 2017.
- Patent Prosecution and Litigation
- Trademark Prosecution and Litigation
- Copyright Prosecution and Litigation
- Trade Secret (Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreements)
- Entity Creation (Corporation, LLC, LLP, GP)
- Business Dissolution and Liquidation
- Debtor Representation in Chapters 7, 13 and 11
- Creditor Representation (Adversary Proceedings)
- Contract Disputes
- Bankruptcy Non-Dischargeability Actions
- Intellectual Property Infringement
- Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure Disputes
- Illegal Towing
- Civil Rights (Section 1983 Suits)
- Election Law
To get in touch with Norred Law, contact us online or call (817) 500-9433.