Kim RobertsCommitted to Helping You Achieve Your Goals
Kim Roberts graduated Magna Cum Laude with her Juris Doctorate from Baylor University School of Law in 1997 and Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Government from Angelo State University.
After directing a non-profit ministry for women in crisis and analyzing legislation for a policy institute, Kim took a hiatus from full-time employment to raise and home educate her three wonderful children.
She returns to part-time legal practice with Norred Law to assist in White Hat Institute cases
Areas of Practice
- White Hat legal cases – government overreach, civil liberties, mask cases, pro-life issues
- J.D., Magna Cum Laude, Baylor University School of Law, 1997
- Baylor Law Review, Lead Articles Editor
- B.A. Summa Cum Laude, Angelo State University, 1993
- Volunteer Experience and Leadership
- Extemporaneous Speaking Coach, 2016-2021
- Apologetics Coach, 2018-20
- Parliamentary Debate Coach, 2020-21
- Blossom 4-H Club Manager – 2009-2017
- Tarrant County 4-H Distinguished Service Award 2015